Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Long time I updated my blog. Atleast got this Sorry note posted as my classmate reminded me. Well, all's not well in my home front and my dad's not well. So am devoting my time for him and work.

So here are some quotes that I read of late..it shows the current state of my mind :-)

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. ~M. Kathleen Casey

If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill

Anytime you suffer a setback or disappointment, put your head down and plow ahead. ~Les Brown

  • What I've learnt at this moment of suffering is fear of God.
  • What I've experienced from others and now am trying to give back is unconditional human-love.It has to be experienced to know it. I also came to know how many people actually pray for us! My heartfelt thanks to them all.

No comments: